FINALLY A HOOF POLISH THAT COVERS IN ONE COAT
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPARKLE AND SHINE!
• Apply ColorShield in the shade only, to one hoof at a time.
• Rasp or sand hoof and brush off loose particles.
• Make sure hoof is clean, dry and free of oil or grease.
• Wipe oily hooves with isopropyl alcohol before using. DO NOT USE ACETONE TO PREP THE HOOVES.
• Apply ColorShield in a thin layer to the exterior hoof wall, avoiding the coronet band.
• Smooth application as desired.
• Expose ColorShield coating to the N’Dura Hoof UV LED Light for 60 seconds.
• OPTIONAL: Repeat, if more color is desired.
• Remove any uncured ColorShield from the hoof, can, etc. with soap and water.
FOR BEST RESULTS
• When using any of the ColorShield products - apply a thin layer first, making sure to cure thoroughly.
• Next, apply a second coat and cure thoroughly.
• ColorShield can be filed off at any time.
• Let ColorShield grow out and trim as necessary.
• Remove cured ColorShield with acetone.
For your convenience, you may download a printable version of our Instructions and Safety Data Sheets below.
© N'Dura Hoof 2015 - 2023 All Rights Reserved.